Name *

Hello there! Welcome to

Not a member? Don’t worry

Create an account

Hello there! Welcome to

Sign up for free and get exclusive access to members-only savings, rewards and special promotions from Enter in an email and a password or sign up with Facebook.

Sign up using your account on:

Facebook Google

Hello there! Welcome to

Settlement Visas

The UK settlement visa, otherwise known as indefinite leave to remain, entitles you to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.

You are eligible to apply for Settlement in the UK or UK Residency after 5 years continuous stay in the UK under eligible categories such as HSMP, Tier 1 General or Work Permit or 4 years under old HSMP which was applied for before 03/04/2006 or 2 years under a Spouse Visa.

Those completing 10 years or 14 years under Long stay categories are also eligible to apply.

Spouses, Civil Partners and Dependents of British Citizens who want to settle in the UK, must apply for Settlement entry clearance before they travel. The holder must enter the UK at the same time, or after, the Sponsor. After two years, they apply for an extension to stay.

The rules were recently amended on the leave of absence. You should not be away from the UK continuously for more than 180 days in a year, in each of the five years of continuous residence. The English language and Life in the UK test have to be passed too, to obtain the settlement visa.

We can help you through the complex and changing rules and regulations of applying for your indefinite leave to remain or bringing in your spouse or partner to the UK.

We have the experience and expertise of processing thousands of Tier 1/FLR & ILR visa applications. By choosing Visa Services, you have the leader on your side.

For further details, please Contact Us or you can e-mail us on One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.

Our Documentation Process.